Thursday, April 30, 2009
What can I do now?
Above is a question I am trying to answer everyday. It is clear that bitching and moaning is not going to fix and dang thing. I cannot fix the economy, I cannot make my mom better, I cannot get my stolen shit back and many other things. I am attempting to force myself to ask what can I do with what I have. Yes I apply for jobs everyday... ok that is done. So I know I can work on my typing skills. Typing will be a big part of my job when I get it and I beef on typing tests all the time because I am so used to my best friend word that fix's it for me or gives me a nice red line and then I right click and it is fixed. so I have been spending an hour every day doing typing tests and what no. I am also pondering the idea of training and running a marathon. I hate running but I would like to get in shape and I have been feeling the need for some accomplishment. By no means am I committed to doing this yet but I am just in the thinking stage, I am sure I will make it to the research stage in a few days. Picking one to run and finding out how one trains for a marathon. When research is done, I will get myself a pair of running shoes and one hell of a sports bra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment