Monday, April 6, 2009
To lose a child
I did not mean this to be a follow up on my prior blog but I have a very heavy heart today. My friend Janane lost her daughter at seven years old to cancer. This happened eight years ago. Now last night her sister had the live the same nightmare. Her two year old son Tyler was diagnosed with brain cancer over a year a ago and he left this world last night at nine p.m. I cannot picture to go though that at all then and to watch your sister fell the same pain and to re live it your self. I have a friend from bowling that lost her daughter at six months. Now she is pregnant again and this child is do on the day that she delivered her daughter dead. I am not a mother but I cannot picture to lose a child, that has to be the worst pain in the world. I am so proud of the strength of the women I have in my life that have survived this pain and continue to live on and do the best they can. Tyler I hope that you and Madalyn are haiving a great time playing and may you have no more pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this just brings tears to my eyes. i can not even begin to imagine that pain.
ReplyDelete