Saturday, April 18, 2009

I feel Summer comming on!



Tonight is my good friend Panda's annual margarita party! I am looking forward to it. Last year was an odd one! Justin and were in the biggest issues we ever had and we almost broke up. I was there he was out we were both drinking still not sure who called how but I managed to find a ride home from the party in Coon Rapids and came home and we made up. This year he will be with me like every year prior. I am bringing my friend Matt as well. My sister is having a bon fire tonight as well I would go if I was not attending the above mentioned rendezvous. It has been a bad week, grand ma in in the hospital and I do not think I she had much time left. I went to see her on Monday. She was at the Hospital that I lived in for two weeks while watching my father die. I had not been there since two days after he died to drop of a thank you card for the nurses. They were so kind to my sister and I while we lived there those two weeks. When we dropped off the card I freaked out and went into panic attack. But I just knew I had to go see grandma. I pulled into the parking lot and my body decided it no longer wanted to hold on the the breakfast sandwich. But I made it up and we had a nice visit. More crappy stuff happened this week but we will save that for another time.
Good things! I have a new phone! It is fancy black berry. The phone is smarter than I am but I am ok with that I guess and my friend Matt added me to his employee plan so I now have unlimited everything and I only play ten bucks a month. I heart my friends. Now it is time to sit though work and go home clean the house a bit and kick of Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment