
I like to drink most times and most people know this about me. That country song alcohol is very true. Does this pic say I need to get me some or I have a deep love for beer. I drink a lot but I can also go a long time without drinking. Most people know that my father passed away when I was 21 years old because he was a severe alcoholic among other things. My biggest fear is turning into him. I do not see this happening but the fear is still there. It takes me a lot to get drunk and it is very hard for me to have only a few. I have have one just fine no issue but as soon as I feel a buzz I want to get hammered and then it is balls to the walls. I am sure I am fine. I know I have an addictive personalty but I got myself of myth many many years ago so I think if I ever felt I had a problem my wonderful friends would help me see it even thought my friends really like to get drunk with me. I guess I am a lot of fun when I am drunk. Ok, done with rant now. Have a great day all.
No comments:
Post a Comment