Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patty's Day




I was not even sure if I was going to go out for green beer day. I do not have a lot of money and I forgot to eat the Friday before and got way to drunk and I was very sick the next day. But..... I had the day off and so did my bf Adrienne and our good friend Matt offered to drive us, (arm twisted and gun to my head I know). I am so glad I went out though It was the best St. Pats day I ever had. The only thing that good have made it better would have been if Justin could have joined in the fun. The bottom picture is a is a pic in the parking lot before the long fun day of drinking began. Oh ya and I woke up at five am that morning and could not fall back to sleep so I stayed up. See hair all cute and do not have the stoke like drunk face. We started out day in St. Paul. Met this guy and his friend in the parking lot. Went to lots of bars and bam it is fiveish and my friend Matt has to go and Adrienne wants to go home too. When I start having fun I do not like to stop. So I ran into a guy that I knew in high school named Brandon and he took custodoy of me. Yes when I am drinking I do need a sitter sometimes at least I can admit it. We went to some more bars, then his friends house and then I do not recall if I called Amy or she called me but at about 11 P.M we were off to Champlin to hang with Amy, Erik and Melissa. We had a blast with lots of pics and chatting and capri sun bongs lol. So the other pic is me at close to 2 A.M but I am sure you can see what pic is pre 13 hour drinking spree. I do not understand beer goggles. I had a blast and I am very lucky I have such great friends and a understading boyfriend that lets me and my crazy friends lose to play.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited you started a blog! yay! erik and i had a good laugh at your before and after pic :P

    you're so much fun and such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete