So, last night was perfect except that 1s picture is my ankle. Yep go me, I tried to walk while drunk and I failed. I have week ankles as it is and I am shocked that I have to sprained it in the last two years. That goodnees I hurt my self about 10 feet before we got the the hotel room at the end of the night. I LaNae am not a party pooper. I had my crutches in my my trunk from the last time I did this. I got one out of the car and I hobbeld to Perkins. I do not even have a hangover, just a sprained a, rug burned knee and I am sleepy. We had so much fun though. I just have to get my ankle beeter enoughf in the next week for the wedding. So my leason learned was when I have my bachalorette party, I have to have to a month before the wedding so I wil no be broken for my own wedding.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Had fun, but broke myself
So, last night was perfect except that 1s picture is my ankle. Yep go me, I tried to walk while drunk and I failed. I have week ankles as it is and I am shocked that I have to sprained it in the last two years. That goodnees I hurt my self about 10 feet before we got the the hotel room at the end of the night. I LaNae am not a party pooper. I had my crutches in my my trunk from the last time I did this. I got one out of the car and I hobbeld to Perkins. I do not even have a hangover, just a sprained a, rug burned knee and I am sleepy. We had so much fun though. I just have to get my ankle beeter enoughf in the next week for the wedding. So my leason learned was when I have my bachalorette party, I have to have to a month before the wedding so I wil no be broken for my own wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahaha! you are way too funnny! you were being 100% truthful when you say that you are not a party pooper. you still amaze me at how you can get super drunk, take a nap at three a.m. and then perkily get up 15 minutes later for round two.
ReplyDelete