Saturday, March 21, 2009

Last Fling before the Ring



Above is my craftyness. I am hosting a bacholorette party for my friend Amy this evening. I hate when people make the bride ware and ugly t-shit that is 3 times to big for them on there "last" night out. I am proud I think it turned out very cute! I had a lot of fun making it. I saw a lot of other iron on's at Joann's that I liked as well. I may start making my own shirts. This shirt cost about 12 bucks.
I am looking forward to tonight. I was not so much at 1st looking forward to the whole thing. I am the Made of Honer. I think I would have a lot more fun if I was closer to the person whom wedding I am in though. Do not get me wrong I love her to death. She does not have many friends and is a big home body. She has been with the man she is marring for almost eight years. He is ok for the most part but I still think she could do better. But she in in Love and they are happy so I am looking forward to supporting her.
Tonight will be a small group and most of us were good friends in high school. I am so glad that Amy just wanted to go to the bar and have a few drinks and have fun and did not want a big production. I am more looking forward to the hotel afterward. I am growing tired of the bar seen and having a sleep over with some of my long term girlfriends sounds perfect!

2 comments:

  1. what a super fun sounding night! yay! (love the shirt btw!)

    oh, and the iron on thing...i LOVE those! anya and i actually agreed on this multi-pack of them last week. there is SO much you could do other than t-shirts. i got this boring green winter coat for 8.00 at old navy the other day. i threw on those glittery heart iron-on's and i love it now! you could do so much, for so cheap, if you picked stuff up at garage sales and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the cloths and what not at stores are too boring or to loud for me. I need to start watching the JoAnn clearance I all ready have the clearance shopping, thrift store, and yard sales shopping done. Mel we have to go yard sealing this year, we did not make it out last year.

    ReplyDelete