Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Much too young to feel this damn old


So, I am only 26 but I have many days where i feel like I am 62. My ankle is getting better but hand carpal tunnel is killing me from my crutches. When I drink now, I am hungover for a good two days. At leas I am still young and stupid enough to still drink. I never got why older people would tell me that they cannot drink, they get too hungover. It is not like I need to be drunk to have a good time, it just happens to be that I have more fun when I am drinking most times.
I have a appointment at six pm today to get spray tanned. I have never had this done before. I fear I may turn orange. I am sure it will be fine. I have done the fake tan thing twice myself. The 1st time I turned orangeish but it is was lotion type goo. The second time I bought some spray stuff from Sally's and it turned out ok expect for the parts that I could not reach. I just hope this tuns out ok. I hope I am a orange made of honner. Well my hand is killing me and I have to go apply to more jobs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment