Friday, May 8, 2009

So did not go bowling

Yes, Yes, I know I ranted that I wanted to go but I got home from work and realized A) the coupon I was going to use is not good until today and B) way nerdy I know but it was Thursday and my T.V shows were on. I watch bones and Hells Kitchen. I did not finish Hells because it was the boring 1/2 of the finale. I went to Jimmy's with Adrienne, Matt and Ryan. Then we dropped of my car and went to Bamboo Betty's and rode and electronic bull. I will put up pics when I get them from Matt is was fun. I forgot my camera in my car now that I have one again! I had a nice time last night with no drama. I needed that. I was almost going to stop going out, ah trix are for kids silly rabbit. Ryan came up and we talked until 3:30 am, therefore today I am sleepy.
Today I learned that my computer is too old of my 4gb card, that sucks, I will have to transfer the pics I have via usb when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment