Monday, May 11, 2009

I can do it!

I have now gone 32 hours with out smoking. Am I am going crazy? You bet you ass. Do I want to kill a random person at times? oh ya. Did I laugh my ass off on my way home last night when I tried to ash my dumb dumb sucker out the window? Yes and it was great! The two minutes of laughing were great the other 12 min of my drive was total hell! It is not to hard at home I have video games and and can freak out how ever I feel like it. I signed up for quitplan.com and it has been a great site. I mostly read to to post a whole lot but it helps to read about other people that are quitting and gives lots of ideas of how to make the quit stick. I just cannot wait until I do not feel quit so nuts as I do right now. My whole body is off. But every day it will get better and I start training tomorrow for my 1/2 marathon. I am so pumped about the better choices I am making for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment