Yep that is right, Ms. LaNae, not a paralegal, but a para-assistant! It is a start. It is full-time hours. mom-fri, nine to fiveish! It is in Woodbury, I will find out more tomorrow. I cannot wait! At the end of this month I no longer sell pull-tabs. I am working my weekend shifts here for the rest of this month and then I get a whole summer with weekends off! I will pick up shifts at Prom if I want some extra money. It will take me time to get caught up on my bills but, I want to enjoy my summer. I have not had a good Summer in forever! I will not have to request time off to do things on weekends, and I will have money to go out and do things! This is so great. I just had to changed my attitude and every thing is falling into place.
I have been smoke free for 8 days, 10 hours, 1 minute and 33 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 135
Lifetime Saved: 1 day
Money Saved: $32.90
Justin is going to quit this weekend, ah, I will have one crabby boyfriend for a bit but it will be worth it in the long run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment