Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Work makes me boring
So the job is going well for the most part. I hate being the new kid. I hate not knowing everything and I hate not being able to change things when there is a faster simpler way to do them. I am used to being in charge or working where people there know me and know that I am a hard worker and to just listen to me. It makes it a lot more difficult that my place of employment is the busiest it has ever been and I have to smile and take anyone's bad mood for the next four months until they hire me. Over all like the job it works for now. I have not done much since I started this job. I am getting used to this nine to five thing and I do not do anything on week nights thus far at all for fear that I will be up to late and mess up the next day. Ah I just wish I knew everything all ready. Grrr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment