
Myself and two of my dear high school girlfriends
This last week I wish I would have had more time to blog, but I have been too busy or too lazy. I had a great weekend. I spent it with some of my favorite women. Friday night I stayed home and watched a movie with my bunk. Sat I woke up and ran all kinds of errands and then I went to a wedding shower for one of my cousins. I had a very nice time there and then I had a great night with two of my girlfriends from high school. We had many of those chats where we had to say oh my word we are so old. It is crazy how topic choice changes by age. I was out and about all day sat and I went to three bars but I never got drunk. It was great! Sunday I went to a beach in MPLS with my friend Ellie. I do not leave the burbs very often and this venture to the beach and out for some food in MPLS made me realize that I have turned into a typical suburban girl. It was crazy the people and the things I noticed. I do not think people that are not in my demo to be bad by any means, I just felt a little out of my element. This made me sad and it is something I must change. Yes I want a family and all that jazz someday but I better not turn into that Mom, in the mini Van that is all freaked out because someone whom looks a little off is ten feet from my car.
i could never see you being that mom. i feel way too suburban lately. i so miss working in downtown...
ReplyDelete