
Nope did not die, just working the 9-5. I cannot get on to any sites are work and when I get home. I am not on long due to the fact that I sit in front of a computer for most of my work day. Last weekend was a great weekend. It was my 1st no work weekend. Friday I started after work with my Adrienne and then ending the night with Amanda. Sat was rainy and I was going to clean the house but only got the living room and the Kitchen done. Sat night I went to one of my favorites of all people Mels for a little party. That is her and I above. We took about 10 pics b4 this one and this one is my fave. I felt fine when I woke up and during Yumy Buffet but on the way home I felt very ill and Justin had to pull over. I continued to be violently ill until I went to bed at 10:30 that night and I slept like poo. Still felt sick all day Mon and part of Tue. I do not know what I have planed for this weekend. I am going to go nerd out and play some A.C now. I will try to have a more interesting blog next time.
i LOVE this photo too :) it makes me smile every time i see it!
ReplyDelete