So the Grand Am is most likely dead. Thank goodness for great parents and a great friend. My friend Angie is on her way to pick me up to drive me 134 miles into WI so I can get a car from my parents. I must say I am proud of how I am handling the death of my car. Normally car problems stress me out hard core but for some reason I am very calm and at peace. I do not know why. I must be growing as a person. I did not even freak out to bad when the state trooper busted my bumper off I am looking at the upside. I get to spend sometime with Angie today and eat at my fav place Abbyland. RIP Grand AM.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Find out who your friends are
So the Grand Am is most likely dead. Thank goodness for great parents and a great friend. My friend Angie is on her way to pick me up to drive me 134 miles into WI so I can get a car from my parents. I must say I am proud of how I am handling the death of my car. Normally car problems stress me out hard core but for some reason I am very calm and at peace. I do not know why. I must be growing as a person. I did not even freak out to bad when the state trooper busted my bumper off I am looking at the upside. I get to spend sometime with Angie today and eat at my fav place Abbyland. RIP Grand AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment