Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Off to Mom's house I go


my mom playing boxing on my Wii


I love my Mom. I am so looking forward to spending some time with her this weekend. It would be nice if Justin could come but never the less I need me some Mommy time and she needs some baby time( I am the baby)My poor mother has had a very hard time with all kinds of spit balls going her way. I stopped at Trader Joe's after work and picked up 4 bottles of wine for us. Chances are will will drink all 4 Friday night. It is not that much when you think there are about 3 glass's to a bottle and we will be up until three or so. I picked myself up a bottle for this evening and I am enjoying it as I type. I am in a new dept at work and I like it a lot more. It is more what I want to do and the people I am working with are very happy that I am working with them. I so hope I get hired after my 4 months is up. Life has been very good. Justin and are doing great. It is crazy how good you life with you partner gets when life clams down and you get to enjoy one another. We had a great time at the taste on the 4th and did jack squat on Sunday. It would have been a lot more enjoyable if he was not under the weather. Last weekend was perfect. I went out with the girls Thurs. night and rode the bull and sat in a out door hot tub until sunrise. That made Friday night an early one and sat was the 4th and so one. Now I am going to finish watching Chicago have one more glass of wine and off to night night land.

No comments:

Post a Comment